Le 05/10/2012 17:30, Mark Sapiro a écrit :
jdanield wrote:
Is there a way to add this to the mailman archives?
(at least as html pages, I could insert manually)?

Did you also lose the archives/private/LISTNAME.mbox/LISTNAME.mbox
file, or did you perhaps lose archives by having turned off archiving?

yes in fact I lost the server and had to reinstall from old backup :-(

Otherwise, you could concatenate the .eml files, adding "From "
separators to make an mbox format file and process that with "bin/arch
LISTNAME /path/to/mbox/file" to add the messages to the archive.

I will try this, thanks
jdd

--
http://dodin.org