On Tue, 2012-10-23 at 18:21 -0200, Rodrigo Abrantes Antunes wrote:
> I didn't set any loop, the list's e-mail obviously isn't a list member,
> what I said is that when you want to send and email to the list you put
> the list's email in the "To:" field and that's the only recipient when I'm
> sending e-mail, I'm not putting more recipients in "to:" field wich could
> burst the limit of max_num_recipients if this limit was set.

OK, I'm sorry.  I misunderstood.

> I've set SMTP_MAX_RCPTS to 250 in mailman and smtpd_recipient_limit to 300
> in postfix and I'm still getting these errors.

Did you restart Mailman and postfix?  What do the Mailman log files show
with regard to the number of recipients (smtp log) and the number of
failures (post log) _after_ your changes and a restart of both postfix
and Mailman?  What's the total number of subscribers on the list (i.e.
how many "rcpt to" addresses did Mailman _attempt_ to submit for
posting)?

Do your mail system logs shed any light on anything?  My mail logs are
always my first stop when trying to debug a mail problem.

--
Lindsay Haisley       | "Fighting against human creativity is like
FMP Computer Services |   trying to eradicate dandelions"