Citando Mark Sapiro <m...@msapiro.net>:
Tanstaafl wrote: > Maybe an alternative would be an option that for every message posted to
   the list, a confirmation email is sent to the members email address,
   that they then have to click a link to 'approve' sending the message,
   just like how subscribes/unsubscribes have to confirmed.
  That's an interesting idea. Personally, if I enabled that feature on
  any of my lists, I'd be taken out and shot, and I'd want to do the
  same to anyone who did it on any list I'm a member of, but if people
  want such a list configuration option, we could consider it for MM 3.

Maybe this could even be extended with some kind of way of cahing the
   source IP of approved messages, so when messages come in with the same
   sender and from the same IP that has already been approved, those
   messages go straight through without requiring confirmation?
  That would help some. Sort of like greylisting with a twist, but I
  think it would still be unacceptable to many list members.

[...] > I also just noticed the option under the Privacy > Spam controls in the
   GUI under 'Legacy anti-spam filters' where I can enter the listname
   itself, to prevent anyone sending spoofed messages from the list to the
   list.
  Yes, and you could also use header_filter_rules for this, but you have
  bigger problems if the list posting address is a member of the list,
  so ordinary non_member actions should handle this.

  --
  Mark Sapiro <m...@msapiro.net>        The highway is for gamblers,
  San Francisco Bay Area, California    better use your sense - B. Dylan

In my case, I found that the return-path header is the address of the
original sender, so how could I add a rule in mailman to deny posts with
return-path's address that are not members?