I run a drupal site which contains email addresses of all my club members. Is
there a way to configure mailman to use a custom query of a mysql database for
the list information? I can easily add digest versus individual mail selection
to each user's account. I'm trying to minimize duplication of effort when
adding and removing members to the club rolls. A way to do it without mailman
would be to have a cron script query the database and save the results in a
postfix/virtual file. I'm guessing this would be quite messy. This can't be a
new problem, so there must be a solution somewhere.

Thanks,
Kevin