ml lists wrote:

>I am having some problems with a mailman list that i administer.   The list
>is configured to send digest emails once a week (via the web ui)

Lists can be configured to send digests periodically
(digest_send_periodic = Yes), but the frequency is determined by how
often Mailman's cron/senddigests runs.

>but this
>is not happening, instead emails are being sent individually, as they are
>posted to the list, but tagged as digest.

You have probably set digest_size_threshhold to 0 thinking this means
unlimited instead of 'send a digest with every post'. See the current
doc at <http://www.list.org/mailman-admin/node19.html> and the bug
report at <https://bugs.launchpad.net/mailman/+bug/558274>.