On 4/29/2013 6:44 AM, Adam McGreggor wrote:
[snip]

+1. Even 5000 seems to be the threshold these days, for unknown
netblocks.

Each has their own limit and sometimes it is based on history, sometimes on number reported as spam. You can send 100k emails and if 1000 are reported as spam you can get blocked or even 100 at times. Every provider is different.

I don't have it handy, but there was a list of some of the major provider's bulk sender sign up pages. I had it bookmarked until a browser crash lost the bookmark for me.