On 05/13/2013 12:00 PM, Larry E. Havard wrote:
> We are having a problem with members mail getting bounced because the
> Hostmonster mailserver being used to send the mail get temporarily
> blacklisted.
>
> Is there any way that when a member has bounced mail that the system can
> temporally suspend them for 24 hours and then start up their mail again
> automatically

No, Mailman doesn't do that, but there may be a way that you can adjust
Bounce Processing settings to minimize your issues. For example, if you
set bounce_you_are_disabled_warnings_interval to 1 and possibly increase
bounce_you_are_disabled_warnings, users with delivery disabled by bounce
will get a warning daily with a ling to re-enable delivery.

Also, if the situation is that your host is blacklisted for a few days
and then OK for a while, you could set bounce_score_threshold higher
than the maximum number of days of blacklist and bounce_info_stale_after
lower than the number of days between blacklistings. Then no one will be
disabled during a single blacklist period and their bounce info will be
reset by the next time, but really bad addresses will continue to bounce
during 'good' periods and will eventually reach threshold.