Hi, I have a longrunning mailman mailing list (circa 15yrs) where increasing
numbers of members are subscribed from @nhs.net addresses (members/workers of
the British NHS)

Recently the NHS email service has in its wisdom decided to add a couple of
disclaimers to every message that passess through its service and I can't seem
to get a way of removing them and was hoping for some advice.  I'd rather not
use third party add-ons if possible.  I have no control over the addition of
the disclaimers.  I have little control over the behaviour of my members re
tendency to top post, not snip irrelevant posts etc.  I merge the posts into a
fudforum forum to act as a public archive, and sometime posting source.

I am using v2.1.9 (via webmin)

Thanks

The two "disclaimers" are as follows

This one NHS.net top posts

---
This message was sent from an email address external to NHSmail but gives the
appearance of being from an NHSmail (@nhs.net) address. The recipient should
verify the sender and content before acting upon information contained within.

The identified sender is emis-list-boun...@emisnug.net
---

This one they bottom post

This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended
recipient please inform the sender that you have received the message in error
before deleting it.
Please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take
any action in reliance on its contents:

Thank you for your co-operation.

NHSmail is the secure email and directory service available for all NHS staff
in England and Scotland NHSmail is approved for exchanging patient data and
other sensitive information with NHSmail and GSi recipients NHSmail provides an
email address for your career in the NHS and can be accessed anywhere