On 10/31/2013 10:23 AM, Fabian Santiago wrote:

> It all seems to function well except for one thing; when I send email to
> 'mailman-ow...@lists.photoblogverona.com', I receive back a failure
> notice stating:
>
> Hi. This is the qmail-send program at mail.photoblogverona.com.
> I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following
> addresses.
>
> <postmas...@lists.photoblogverona.com>:
> This message is looping: it already has my Delivered-To line. (#5.4.6)

It appears that the list's 'owner' address is
<postmas...@lists.photoblogverona.com>. Can you successfully mail
directly to that address or to whatever address is listed as the list's
owner (note that this should be a fully qualified address, e.g.
'postmas...@photoblogverona.com', not just 'postmaster')? If not, this
is not a Mailman issue at all.

If you can mail directly to that address, then the issue may be the way
mail is delivered to -owner. The MTA will first deliver the mail by
piping it to Mailman's mail wrapper for the list -owner. This will
probably result in a

being header added then Mailman will resend the mail to the actual
'owner' address. It is possible, but not likely that qmail is confused
by the already added Delivered-To: header. If so, this looks like a
qmail bug.

> I've also emailed the people involved with QMT but figured I would also
> ask here as well. thanks for your help in advance.

They are more likely to be able to help as this is probably a qmail issue.