The wiki page looks great and thank you for the other replies.

thank you

Tom Lieuallen

On 4/16/14, 2:22 PM, Mark Sapiro wrote:
On 04/16/2014 01:30 PM, Tom Lieuallen wrote:

Thank you very much for the summary of solutions.  I was about to
suggest/request it.  It may be helpful to add to the wiki as it seems
quite important and complicated. I'd be interested in more mails like
this, helping those of us move forward and alleviate the issues.

I just updated <http://wiki.list.org/x/ggARAQ>. What do you think?

Lindsay Haisley also suggested:

"What I'm advising list admins here, which puts a band-aid on the
problem, is to put all yahoo.com subscribers on moderation, effectively
making them read-only subscriptions.  Also go through your membership
list and clear any nomail disablements with a "[B]" beside them."

Is there any way to make these changes with a script, or would one have
to do it manually?

See <http://www.msapiro.net/scripts/reset_bounce.py>.

I'm also curious if the spam options (header_filter_rules or
bounce_matching_headers) might be options to catch inbound messages from
yahoo.

Either could be used but bounce_matching_headers is deprecated in favor
of header_filter_rules.