Fellow Mailman Users,

I'm considering switching from Ecartis to Mailman to use some of Mailman's
new features for dealing with DMARC.  I have 2.1.18 installed via FreeBSD
ports and have set up a test list.  The list archives are set to private.
When I visit the list info page it displays (The current archive is only
available to the list members.) next to the archive link, but I can click
the link and view the archives without being prompted to log in first.  I'm
probably overlooking something simple.

--

Kevin
http://www.RawFedDogs.net

What's the definition of a legacy system? One that works!
Errare humanum est, ignoscere caninum.