Thanks, Mark. I get there are no really satisfactory solutions - I just needed something to try, to try and appease those who won't switch ESPs.

Cheers,
Cheryl

On 05/19/2014 05:51 PM, Mark Sapiro wrote:
On 05/19/2014 04:32 AM, Cheryl D Johnson wrote:
What are the best (and quickest) choices for a list-admin with no
server-level access to Mailman? To turn off the bounces and/or set the
'reply-to' to something specific like the list address? Or something else?

A list owner with no server access can only do items 2), 3) or 6) in the
FAQ at <http://wiki.list.org/x/ggARAQ>. None of these is really a
satisfactory solution. In fact, even if you have server access and
Mailman2.1.18-1, there are no really satisfactory solutions.

Or do we have to wait until the webhost updates to 2.1.18-1?

Mailman 2.1.18-1 gives the list owner more and better options, but still
may create issues with readability and/or replies.