On 5/30/2014 5:03 AM, Peter Shute <psh...@nuw.org.au> wrote:
Tanstaafl writes:
This isn't very secure, because the password is then stored inside the
.rdf file, but it will work."

So you are correct about it not being secure. How insecure, I don't
know. Is this rdf file encrypted? Do you need a master password to use it?

No, the RDF file itself is not encrypted, however...

The third option I just suggested in my last email does indeed encrypt the values stored in the Advanced Auto-Populate tab, when stored in the RDF file, and requires the Master Password to decrypt it - and this encryption is pretty strong, so is about as secure as can be fo a password that is stored on disk...