On Sun, Jun 08, 2014 at 08:11:54PM +0300, EyeLand wrote:
> Hello, on mailing list I have many emails on "Membership Management...
> - [Membership List]", how I can export all on txt file? Thank you.

>From the shell:

        ~mailman/bin/list_members name-of-mailing-list

will put the list on stdout, so you could redirect it to a file
if you wish:

        ~mailman/bin/list_members name-of-mailing-list > roster

If you have a number of mailing lists and want to dump them all, you
could use something along the lines of:

        #!/bin/csh

        set filelist = `~mailman/bin/list_lists -b`

        foreach i ($filelist)
                ~mailman/bin/list_members $i > $i.roster
        end

which will create a series of files whose names consist of the
name of each mailing list suffixed with ".roster".

---rsk