On 06/19/2014 09:41 PM, Hung Phan wrote:
> We use the add_members command to add members into a list. For members, we
> can create a file and include more than one. Is there something similar for
> lists? We want to add members into more than one list.

Make file1 containing the names of the lists you want to add to and
file2 containing the names and addresses of the users you want to add.
Then put this in file3

#! /bin/bash
for l in `cat $1`
do
  /path/to/bin/add_members -r $2 [other options] $l
done

give it execute permission and run

/path/to/file3 /path/to/file1 /path/to/file2