Hello,

I use mailman on a server that hosts all my mails for some domains. system is release 3 ovh based on Centos6. with thunderbird (or any other mail client), i use port 587. But with this configuration, i cannot send emails to my list. I recieve an error message from the daemon saying "user unknown". I think postfix search a user in mailboxes and don't consider mailman. If i change the port for 25 in the smtp configuration of thunderbird, ervery thing works fine. But i really want to use 587. (i have a webmail on this server that can post to the lists, external domains can also post)

If someone knows how to fix it, thank you...