Dear all,

I have an issue with my mailman/pipermail setup.

the thing is that mails, which were sent to the list as HTML and through
the GMX web interface, do not get displayed properly in my archive.
this is how it looks: http://i.imgur.com/H8vvUfV.png

even though the screenshot is in german language you should recognize, that
the html content gets scrubbed. obviously, the whole content of the mail
gets scrubbed, since it's written in html. so, the archive does only show a
link to the scrubbed html-content which then shows the mail-content.

however, i would like to display the html text directly in the archive
without having to click on the "scrubbed attachment" link.

i already changed "ARCHIVE_HTML_SANITIZER = 3", which had only one effect:
the html still gets scrubbed to an attachment. when i click on the link to
the attachment in the archive, I see the rendered html content. before set
ARCHIVE_HTML_SANITIZER to 3, I saw the html source of the mail when
clicking on the attachment.

one further information: filtering is disabled on the list.

any help is appreciated. the simple question is: how can html-mails be
properly displayed in the pipermail-archive without any scrubbing..?

thanks.