I had a complaint yesterday that a URL in a posting to our list had become
corrupted - one of the dots in the domain name had been dropped.

Looking at the original message in the moderation alert email, it looks ok to
me, but I can see that the dot has been dropped in the content preview in the
X-Ham-Report header which I think spamassassin has inserted. This header has
multiple lines, including blank lines, and I'm wondering if it's confusing
mailman.

Has anyone else seen this, and is there a way to stop it happening?

Peter Shute