On Fri, 05 Dec 2014 10:05:58 +0900
 "Stephen J. Turnbull" <step...@xemacs.org> wrote:

I doubt that has been updated. Recently, most users seem to prefer the bundled archiver (Pipermail), or 3rd party services. Richard used to be a regular on Mailman channels but I haven't seen him for a
while.

My main interest in MHonArc was handling of attachments.

Pipermail seems place the file into separate URL and give it a generic filename. Maybe I am missing some setting and Pipermail can keep the message and attachment together?

This is for a private list so I can't do much with 3rd party archives services.

--Karl