Mark,

I have a question about two our digest settings - how do the two settings work.

1) How big in Kb should a digest be before it gets sent out? 0 implies no
maximum size.(Edit digest_size_threshhold) 1000

My understanding when total size of posted messages reaches 1000KB, the digest
volume will be sent out to all digest users; when the size does not reach
1000KB, the digest volume will not be sent. Maybe within one day, digest users
can receive multiply issues with same volume number; maybe within one day,
digest uses do not receive any digest email.

2) Should a digest be dispatched daily when the size threshold isn't
reached?(Edit digest_send_periodic) Yes

The setting lets me confusing. When above size threshold 1000KB isn't reached
within one day, will all digest users receive a digest or not?  I do the tests
- when size threshold is not reached, I can't receive digest volume every day.
When size threshold is reached, I can receive multiply volumes within one day
if I send enough many tests; or I can receive one digest volume with one day if
I send emails over 1000KB; or I can receive one new digest volume within
several days (How often should a new digest volume be started? Daily) if I send
some small emails every day.

One of customers wants to receive daily digest volume every day.

How do we set the above two settings?

Thanks,

Carl