Hi folks,

I recently discovered that all my lists stopped archiving back in October. I have no clear idea as to what caused that, but I suspect that it may have occurred as part of some hardware and software upgrades I did around that time.

I'm still stuck back at Mailman 2.1.13 because the port system I use hasn't updated in ages and I haven't had time to tackle it myself.

I was able to bring most of the archives up to date manually, but one fairly active one with public archives is still only showing through October 2014. When I run that manually it shows that it's processing posts beyond the last one seen in the web-visible archives and updates the index for 1st quarter 2015, but still no visibility and the files in archive/public aren't updated. The files in archive/private *are* updated...

How do I make the public archives reflect what's in private?

Thanks.