On 4/9/2015 1:25 AM, Danil Smirnov wrote:
The solutions is quite simple - use top-posting if you answering to
the very whole message or thread (like this).
It will save your time and would annoy nobody. (Don't forget to put

And your premise is wrong already. Top posting on an email list is highly annoying to anyone that prefers to read context in order instead of upside down. I, and MANY like me, read left to right and TOP TO BOTTOM... it's just one example of plain, old fashion, good email etiquette. I realize there are those that don't read that way but they aren't posting to an email list using the English language either.
--
Steve