Hi,
since I've updated from 2.1.13-5 to 2.1.13-6 the language option keep chinese (taiwan) event if I uncheck it. That's really annoying because the listing of all my lists is in chinese, even if the prefered language is french which is ok in any other part of mailman.

How can I change this ?

By the way, I'm searching where to set up html template capabilities for the mails generated by mailman (and because the system in based on Squeeze I can't change my version of mailman for the moment). I saw the different things in this list and in mailman docs, I know that I've to put the fingers in python, but where ?

Thanks for your solutions.

--

*Renaud Courvoisier*
*École Supérieure d'Art d'Aix-en-Provence*