I run a half-dozen lists using Mailman 2.1.14 as supplied by Mac OS X Server
10.6.8 (please don't shoot me for using that evil hacked version that came with
my system!)

My not-soon-enough-to-be-ex spouse is getting bounce notices at the end of the
month, when the monthly reminder goes out.

Going through the Mailman web admin, I can't see anywhere that her address (or
any addresses likely to be forwarded to her) is being used.

What else can I do to purge her email from Mailman? We have a tentative
settlement, and she's itching for reasons to fight, and getting unwanted email
might be enough to nix the whole deal...

Jan