I for one run a number of server with cPanel/WHM.  They are using the latest
2.x version of MM now.  I was hoping that there would be a way for cPanel/WHM
to update to he 3.x tree and have all existing list migrated to the new tree.

On Mon, 7/6/15, Stephen J. Turnbull <step...@xemacs.org> wrote:

 Subject: Re: [Mailman-Users] Migrate 2.x -> 3.x
 To: "Mark Sapiro" <m...@msapiro.net>
 Cc: mailman-users@python.org
 Date: Monday, July 6, 2015, 12:06 AM

 Mark Sapiro writes:

  > The short answer is yes, there is a plan and it is one
 of the things we
  > plan to include with Mailman 3.1, but no, there is not
 yet an ETA for MM
  > 3.1.

 I'm planning to migrate a bunch of lists by the end of
 July.  I will
 be moving from Mailman2 + Exim on Debian GNU/Linux (IIRC) to
 Mailman3
 + Postfix on a Mac Mini running Yosemite (don't ask, it's
 grant money
 politics).  I have a bunch more which will be migrating
 from some sort
 of Linux + Postfix to Centos (IIRC) + an MTA to be named
 later by the
 end of August.  All that should provide some, uh,
 "interesting"
 experiences.

 I plan to document my experience and produce scripts.
 If y'all have
 specific requirements or configurations you'd like us to
 consider in
 producing the migration scripts, feel free to post here or
 mail me
 personally, as appropriate.  (Will summarize anything
 generally
 relevant, of course.)

 Steve