At 09:55 AM 7/20/2015, Mark Sapiro wrote:
On 7/20/15 7:19 AM, Mark T wrote:
> Hi can any one help with the following

> 2. if i update my linode server will it break my mailman only i was told it would > the version i am useing is 2.1.16rc2 witch i was also told is the most accessible for the blind

I run Mailman through cPanel, but on Linode, and upgrading my OS has never caused any problems. Also, I am a blind user, and there will be no accessibility problems by moving to 2.1.20.

Dave

There should be no difference in accessibility between Mailman 2.1.16rc2
and later versions.

I don't know why a server upgrade would break Mailman. I suppose there
could be issues resulting from an upgrade, but without knowing more
detail about both the current and upgraded configurations, I have no
idea what they might be.

E-Mail:  dandr...@visi.com or david.andr...@nfbnet.org