Trying to get us off that Portuguese mailing list.
Seems spambayes thinks the unsubscribe mail it sends us is spam ...

------- Forwarded Message
To: mailman-users@python.org
From: Mark Sapiro <m...@msapiro.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2015 08:28:34 -0700

On 09/06/2015 02:15 AM, Laura Creighton wrote:

> So I went to the user webpage for this list, stuck in
> 'webmas...@python.org' and asked it to send me my password.
> Nothing has happened, except getting more mail from the list.
> Mailing guardasmailing-owner hasn't done anything either, but
> well, it is Sunday.
>
> Is there some sort of special processing that I have forgotten about
> that can keep me from getting a password for webmas...@python.org
> so I can unsubscribe us from this thing?

The list should send the reminder if 'webmas...@python.org' is a member.
The header below indicates that mail is being sent from the server to
<webmas...@python.org> so that would appear to be the subscribed address
unless it is being somehow rewritten by the sending server which seems
unlikely.

>       (using TLSv1.2 with cipher ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384 (256/256 bits))
>       (No client certificate requested)
>       by mail.python.org (Postfix) with ESMTPS
>       for <webmas...@python.org>; Sat,  5 Sep 2015 18:46:59 +0200 (CEST)

I have looked through the mail logs on mail.python.org for Sept 5 and 6
(CEST) and I see no evidence of any reminder from the
guardasmail...@guardasmunicipais.com.br list having arrives although I
do see posts from the list, some accepted and some rejected by spambayes.

guardasmail...@guardasmunicipais.com.br both by email and by web and
another reminder by web. We'll see if the confirmations arrive.

And I've now looked in the mail.log, and it seems all 3 of these
messages are rejected by spambayes.

I don't have time to look further, but there may be some ways to
temporarily whitelist this server. They all come from
host54-175.brs.com.br[177.11.54.175].

- --
https://mail.python.org/mailman/options/mailman-users/lac%40openend.se

------- End of Forwarded Message