On 12/2/2015 2:59 PM, Mark Sapiro wrote:
> Based on a reply from Gretchen, I have implemented a first cut at this.
> The script can be found at
> <https://www.msapiro.net/scripts/user_options> (mirrored at
> <http://fog.ccsf.edu/~msapiro/scripts/user_options>). The script
> displays essentially all the user information on the user's options page
> including optionally the password.
>
> To use it, download it to Mailman's bin/ directory, make sure it has
> execute permission and then run 'bin/user_options -h' for more info.

I tried this and got:

[root@xxxxxxx mailman]# bin/user_options -h
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "bin/user_options", line 98, in ?
    main()
  File "bin/user_options", line 52, in main
    ns, args = parseargs()
  File "bin/user_options", line 38, in parseargs
    formatter=optparse.IndentedHelpFormatter())
TypeError: __init__() got an unexpected keyword argument 'epilog'

This is under Python 2.4.3. (Should the file be called user_options or user_options.py? I tried it both ways and got the same result.)

--
Larry Kuenning
la...@qhpress.org