Hello all,

I previously posted a message about a server "migration" of Mailman to a
new CentOS 7 server. It actually is a rebuild and I will be trying to
restore list info from backup.

Anyway, I have Mailman installed and can access web pages and create lists.
I am using Postfix as the MTA and I restored the main.cf file from the old
server. I have indicated MTA ="Postfix"  in mm_cfg.py, which I also moved
over frrom old server backup.

I restarted Postfix and Mailman. Now, when I post to a list, I get a
variety of errors.

In my own mailbox, I get this:

mymailmanserver.com #<mymailmanserver.com#5.1.1 SMTP; 550 5.1.1 <
oslt...@mymailmanserver.com <oslt...@listsmart.osl.state.or.us>>: Recipient
address rejected: User unknown in local recipient table> #SMTP#

In the maillog file, I get NOQUEUE: reject RCPT from localhost [::1] 454
4.71 <my.addr...@mydomain.com>: Relay access denied; from=<
mylist-boun...@mymailmanserver.com>

In the Mailman smtp-failure log file, I get: "Relay access denied"

>From all that I have read, it must be a Postfix configuration problem, but
since I just moved the old main.cf to the new server, I am perplexed. Posts
to the Postfix-Users list has not been productive.

If anyone uses Mailman and Postfix, maybe you can share your experiences.

Many thanks.

--
Christopher Adams
adam...@gmail.com