Hi Mark and friends,

I host about 100 mailing lists for clients, and have recently moved to a new
installation of mailman. My clients are telling me they get lots of notices of
people being unsubscribed from their lists, that they never got before, on the
older version of mailman.

I've been trying to validate the unsubscribes, but I'm not sure how to do it. I
look in mailman's bounce log, and see that bounces are being received and users
are being unsubscribe. I looked in the postfix maillog, and I see successful
sends to these users, then a bounce would be returned.

I've done some spot checks by sending an email from my personal email account
to a few of the users who have been unsubscribed, and all those emails go
through successfully and are not bounced back to me. The users tell me they are
not unsubscribing from the list. I've also see some emails being unsubscribed
in the bounce log, that I personally sent to and know that those are valid
email addresses.

Where could I go to learn more about why bounces are received, and try to debug
this problem? Does the community have any suggestions for me? Thanks.