Is there a succinct way to list "auxiliary" addresses that are configured in a
list? By "auxiliary" I'm referring to addresses other than member, owner, or
moderator, since those are easy to find with list_owners and find_members.

I'm trying to practice better list hygiene, and remove all relevant address
when someone leaves the organization. The best way I've currently found is use
a foreach loop to grab each list's config.pck and run dumpdb against it. I then
filter out the uninteresting addresses and manually scan the results for
relevant addresses.

I can't simply grep the output for relevant addresses, because a subscriber
john....@domain.com may be allowed (or disallowed) to post from
jd...@free-email.com. I don't mind the manual scanning, but parsing the output
if dumped is time consuming. I'm guessing there's a way to grep for the
relevant settings and all relevant following lines, but my regex skills have
not been up to the task.

I took a look at https://www.msapiro.net/scripts/non_members, but it appears to
require that I know the addresses in advance, and not allow me to discover the
relevant addresses. It also doesn't support ban_list, which is admittedly a
rare occurrence for me, but I don't know if there are other unincluded settings
I should be considering.

I suppose this raises a question of other possible list hygiene best-practices.
Besides removing subscriptions and removing/reassigning administrator or
moderator responsibilities, when else should I be doing to clean up when
someone leaves?

Thanks!

--

Matthew Needham