On 9/2/2016 6:48 PM, Richard Johnson wrote:
This is strange.  One of my list users gets digest messages as a series
of attachments, while all other users receive digests as all text, with
the messages one after the other.

The person who gets the attachments has a Cox.net address.  Maybe they're
doing something to it?

Almost anything in the handling chain can mess with the format. Could be that cox.net's web email doesn't understand digest format, but if the user is reading email via imap from cox it would be OK.

I think you need to look closer at how people are getting & reading their email.

z!