On 2/22/2017 7:33 AM, Greg Sims wrote:
The communications I have with my ISP (Softlayer) is fine.  The issue is
with AOL, Yahoo and others.  These folks are impossible to communication
with.

Yes they are and there's not much to be done about it (issues with aol & yahoo have been covered extensively on this list, please check the archives). It was not clear which ISP you were referring to so everyone assumes the closest one.

Assuming that mailman delivers to a real MTA (postfix/sendmail/etc) on your server and that sends the mail out, you need to make sure the new server/IP has proper a proper DKIM/SPF config and then look at the whitelist procedures at aol/yahoo/etc. You also need the latest mailman (2.1.23) with DMARC mitigation configs (also discussed on this list).

Later,

z!