On 3/30/2017 9:55 AM, Dave McGuire wrote:
  Does 3 yet run on anything other than Linux?  The last time I looked at
it, it looked to be pretty much Linux-only.  (My company's Solaris-based
mail servers aren't going away anytime soon.)

Unless v3 is different from v2 in this regard, mailman doesn't have to run in the same OS instance as the MTA. Put mailman3 on a linux (or bsd) box and let the existing MTAs do their thing. You will have to deal with routing the mailman aliases to the mailman system, but that shouldn't be difficult.

OTOH, node.js is available for solaris x86 (32 & 64 bit) on the nodejs.org site. If you're still running sparc servers.... aren't they getting a bit long in the tooth? (Says the person still running his backup DNS on a Pentium P90 :).)

Later,

z!