On 11/10/2017 11:56 AM, David Andrews wrote:
> I tried to make a donation -- but was unsuccessful. I am a blind screen
> reader user, tried with two different ones, there were accessibility
> problems with the page. I couldn't enter my state properly, for some
> reason. Too much javascript I suspect!

Dave,

I'm sorry you are having difficulty with this page. It isn't ours. It is
part of the Free Software Foundation's web site. They are the ones that
process our donations.

I suspect the difficulty is the "state" field on that form is a
drop-down list. It you start typing, the list is narrowed to only the
matches, but you still ultimately have to select a state from the list,
even if it's a list of one.

I will forward your message to webmas...@fsf.org.