On 1/5/18 11:19 PM, Mark Sapiro wrote:
On 01/05/2018 08:09 PM, Richard Damon wrote:
Sounds like its off to the host provider and see if they did something
recently.

I suspect some problem with the dnspython package. If you can run Python
in a shell, you can try

import dns.resolver

If that works, then the issue is something else, but if it fails, it
doesn't necessarily mean that the Python instance that Mailman uses
can't do it.

The host can check Mailman's logs for the things I mentioned.

Unfortunately, they run Mailman on dedicated machines separate from the web hosting machines, so I can't run the test on that machine. I have forwarded your notes in a trouble ticket.

--
Richard Damon