On 1/29/2018 8:33 AM, Andrew White, PhD wrote:
    Searched the archives, but I'm hitting a wall. I have users who are set to
    digest (when I look at their profile I can see that they are), but still
    are getting individual list emails, and not getting digest at all. Any
    hints on places to look to problem solve this

A common problem is two list entries for one mailbox (i.e. f...@domain.com and f...@dept.domain.com or sally.fulln...@domain.com and sa...@domain.com). Is there only one list membership for this user? (Could be that you're setting one but the another is what they receive.)

z!