I just added a new list where I wanted to experiment with the
topics feature.  But after adding the list, the list_lists
utility no longer works:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/mladmin/Util/MM2/list_lists", line 130, in <module>
    main()
  File "/home/mladmin/Util/MM2/list_lists", line 100, in main
    mlist = MailList.MailList(n, lock=0)
  File "/usr/local/mailman/Mailman/MailList.py", line 131, in
  __init__
    self.Load()
  File "/usr/local/mailman/Mailman/MailList.py", line 698, in
  Load
    self.CheckValues()
  File "/usr/local/mailman/Mailman/MailList.py", line 780, in
  CheckValues
    for name, pattern, desc, emptyflag in self.topics:
ValueError: too many values to unpack

And when I tried to delete the list, I got a similar error:

$ ~mailman/bin/rmlist test.list.topics
Not removing archives.  Reinvoke with -a to remove them.
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/mailman/bin/rmlist", line 161, in <module>
    main()
  File "/usr/local/mailman/bin/rmlist", line 116, in main
    mlist = MailList.MailList(listname, lock=0)
  File "/usr/local/mailman/Mailman/MailList.py", line 131, in
__init__
    self.Load()
  File "/usr/local/mailman/Mailman/MailList.py", line 698, in
Load
    self.CheckValues()
  File "/usr/local/mailman/Mailman/MailList.py", line 780, in
CheckValues
    for name, pattern, desc, emptyflag in self.topics:
ValueError: too many values to unpack

I am assuming it is this last list that I added that is causing
the problem.  How can I back this out without using the rmlist
utility?

Using Mailman version: 2.1.20

--
                                  Cordially,