Hi!  I hope this isn't just a matter of my not having searched enough!  I
searched through all of the configuration I see, but didn't find a way to
configure a mailing list to (1) set the "From" as the list address, while also
(2) NOT including the sender in to any "CC" list, and instead including the
sender in a "Sender" header.  Why do I want this?  I want all replies to go
back to the list, but without any CC's going back to the sender, and while
still retaining enough Sender information so that people can see from whom the
message originated.

Maybe there's some better way or some good reason why I really don't want this?

(What I'm seeing is that some mail user agents will sometimes include the
sender of the message to which they are replying as well as their own address
into a "CC" list.  I'm hoping to avoid the duplicate messages, if possible.)

/raj