Dear Colleagues,

Good afternoon!

I begin by apologizing for the fact that this text is difficult to interpret because I am Brazilian and I do not have many English language skills.

I'm having a hard time using Fail2Ban along with MailMan mailing list management software.

My idea is that when the attacker / attacker incorrectly enters the password of the login field in the web interface, it is blocked. But for this to work, it is necessary for MailMan to report unsuccessful login attempts in its log.

I have already checked to see if there is a plugin or extension (just like it exists for Wordpress and PHPMyAdmin), but it seems like there is nothing developed for this.

So I would like to know if anyone has ever had the need to do this implementation, so I can have some way.

If anyone can help me, I will be very grateful.

Regards,

Henrique Fagundes
Linux Support Analyst
supo...@aprendendolinux.com
Skype: magnata-br-rj
Linux User: 475399

https://www.aprendendolinux.com
https://www.facebook.com/AprendendoLinux
https://youtube.com/AprendendoLinux
https://twitter.com/AprendendoLinux
https://telegram.me/AprendendoLinux

Or send an email to:
aprendendolinux-subscr...@listas.aprendendolinux.com

BRASIL acima de tudo, DEUS acima de todos!