On 27 Feb 2019, at 11:58, Mark Sapiro wrote:

On 2/27/19 8:48 AM, Jeffrey Westgate wrote:
Confession first -- I touch this server so seldom because it just runs... and I inherited it many moon orbits ago.

The setting I needed was actually in the Defaults.py, and not in the mm_cfg.py. And it was http. I did the change, pushed it out, and we're back in fine form again.

First, never change Defaults.py. Put overrides in mm_cfg.py. See
<https://wiki.list.org/x/4030588>.

Also, for your original question, see all the steps at
<https://wiki.list.org/x/17892007>.

Also note: if you do this on a machine managed by cPanel, you will need to redo the last step ($prefix/bin/withlist -l -r fix_url) daily after the nightly maintenance cron job, which reverts whatever fix_url does. There is an open bug at cPanel (opened last week) to fix that.

--
Bill Cole