On 3/7/19 12:23 PM, Davide Marchi wrote:

Anyway, only just to prevent mistakes from our new members (that are not
really technicians..),
could you suggest me how is it possible to hide it from the list web page?

You can not display it on the listinfo and admin web overview pages by
setting it's Privacy options... -> Subscription rules -> advertised
setting to No.

However the listinfo overview page will still say

If you are having trouble using the lists, please contact
mail...@example.com.

and the admin overview will say

(Send questions and comments to mail...@example.com.)

Changing that address would require modifying the code.

Well, very thanks Mark, this solve my "big" problem! :-D

Thanks again!

Davide