On 3/21/19 11:58 AM, Adam Goldberg wrote:
There are ways around this.

I see no technical reason why Mailman couldn't function via something like fetchmail from a POP3 mailbox and SMTP Authentication to send.

Fetchmail would pull the messages from an external 3rd party email server, do a little processing on them to determine the command and list name before pipeing them into Mailman with said command and list name. Mailman would do it's thing, and then send the emails out using SMTP Authentication with the external 3rd party email server.

It would be quite atypical.  But I think it should work.

This might work for the OP.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die