On 4/10/19 12:10 PM, Jeff Hunter wrote:
> I have a mailman list that is working correctly, except for some of the links
> on the base admin web page and it's child pages. The list is at
> listserv.mydomain.com and all of the links on the list admin page start with
> that base url, except the link "Go to list archives". That link drops the
> listserv. from the link (mydomain.com/......). Moving to the Membership
> Management page, the link "Click here to include the legend for this table."
> Drops the listserv off, each of the links on the alphabet letters to search
> for member names also drop the listserv, while the other links all have the
> listserv.mydomain.com base url.

All of your problem links are the ones that are absolute rather than
relative. These links are based on the hidden list attribute
web_page_url which is created from DEFAULT_URL_PATTERN and
DEFAULT_URL_HOST at list creation time.

> Listserv.mydomain.com is a virtual domain, and the email host is just
> mydomain.com (not listserv.)
>
> My mm_cfg.py has
>
> VIRTUAL_HOSTS.clear()
> # Required when setting any of its arguments.
> add_virtualhost('listserv.brushchamber.org')

This is OK, but it is preferred to have

DEFAULT_URL_HOST = 'listserv.brushchamber.org'
DEFAULT_EMAIL_HOST = 'brushchamber.org'

But in your case, just setting DEFAULT_URL_HOST and DEFAULT_EMAIL_HOST
at some point would do.

> VIRTUAL_HOST_OVERVIEW = Off
>

> Any idea how to get those malformed links to match the listserv.mydomain.com
> base URL?

First ensure that DEFAULT_URL_HOST is set to
'listserv.brushchamber.org'. Then run fix_url. See
<https://wiki.list.org/x/4030616> for instructions.