On 2/27/20 5:30 PM, Mark Sapiro wrote:
I don't know why Mailman 3's DMARC mitigation is considered improved
over Mailman 2.1. It's the same. The Settings and Postorius UI for them
are more logical than MM 2.1, but they ultimately boil down to the same
things.

The latest Mailman core (not yet released but available at
<https://gitlab.com/mailman/mailman/-/tree/master>  fully implements
bounce processing. Prior to this, bounce events were stored in the
database but not processed. Now they are.
As I said, it's in the latest version of core. The list specific
settings: 'bounce_info_stale_after', 'bounce_notify_owner_on_disable',
'bounce_notify_owner_on_removal', 'bounce_score_threshold',
'bounce_you_are_disabled_warnings',
'bounce_you_are_disabled_warnings_interval' and 'process_bounces' are
not currently exposed in Postorius, but if Mailman 2.1 lists are
imported with import21, they will be set appropriately and they will be
in Postorius eventually.

I don't speak from experience in regards to my comment made on DMARC mitigation. It was based on observing comments that have been made.

Bounce processing will still not be available for new users of Mailman which is my big concern. I assume new lists will have to have those settings adjusted via the Mailman shell?

--
Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Thank you for your business. We appreciate our clients.
Brian Carpenter
EMWD.com

--
EMWD's Knowledgebase: