On 5/13/20 9:55 AM, justinhumphres--- via Mailman-Users wrote:
> My question is how can I in the settings for when I email out the mass email
> that it says from: bbcn...@bellviewbaptistpaducah.com instead of being from
> my work email of: jus...@bellviewbaptistpaducah.com? I know it’s probably
> very simple, but any help would be great thanks!

It's actually not that simple. If you can arrange for your mail program
to send the message

From: bbcn...@bellviewbaptistpaducah.com

perhaps by creating a new account or alternate identity within your mail
program, that would be the first step.

Then you need to get the list to accept the message. That depends on the
current list settings and how you currently post to the list. If you
currently post using an

header or pseudo-header, you can continue to do that and it will work.

Otherwise, you may need to add bbcn...@bellviewbaptistpaducah.com to the
list's accept_these_nonmembers. Do not add
bbcn...@bellviewbaptistpaducah.com as a member of the list - that can
cause mail loops.