Try setting up a caching name server on the local machine.

On Wed, May 27, 2020 at 12:02 PM Lars Bjørndal <l...@lamasti.net> wrote:

> Hello
>
> One member of a mailman mailing list on my system receives an error
> message when posting to the list:
>
>   You are not allowed to post to this mailing list From: a domain which
>   publishes a DMARC policy of reject or quarantine, and your message has been
>   automatically rejected.  If you think that your messages are being rejected
>   in error, contact the mailing list owner at nssf-styre-ow...@nssf.us.
>
> In /var/log/mailman/error, I have:
>
>   DNSException: No Nameservers available for
>   usern...@blindeforbundet.no (_dmarc.blindeforbundet.no)
>
> There are not published any DMARC policy for the domain.
>
> I'm running mailman-2.1.30-1.fc31.x86_64 on a Fedora 31 server.
>
> I hope someone on tis list can help me figure out what's going on, and
> hopefully a fix.
>
> Thanks in advance
> Lars

IBM i on Power Systems: For when you can't afford to be out of business!

I'm riding in the American Diabetes Association's Tour de Cure to
raise money for diabetes research, education, advocacy, and awareness.
You can make a tax-deductible donation to my ride by visiting
https://mideml.diabetessucks.net.

You can see where my donations come from by visiting my interactive
donation map ... https://mideml.diabetessucks.net/map (it's a geeky
thing).

I may have diabetes, but diabetes doesn't have me!