On 5/28/20 5:19 AM, pgrzywaczew...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Are there still any major differences between Mailman 2 and 3? I found this
> page but it seems to be outdated:
> https://docs.mailman3.org/en/latest/migration.html

Why do you say it seems outdated. It looks OK to me.

There are two issues when looking at feature parity between Mailman 2.1
and Mailman 3. One is whether the Mailman 2.1 feature is implemented in
Mailman 3 Core, and the other is whether the settings for that are
exposed in REST and Postorius.

For example, take the `emergency` setting for emergency moderation of a
list. This has been in Core from the beginning, but is only exposed in
REST as of 2 weeks ago and not yet released and is yet to be exposed in
Postorius.

I don't think there are "major" feature regressions between Mailman 2.1
and current Mailman 3 Core, but that may be a matter of opinion. E.g.,
there are several email commands in Mailman 2.1 that aren't implemented
in Mailman 3.

In general, I think the differences at this point are not "major". YMMV