==========

==========
> This is controlled by Defaults.py/mm_cfg.py settings SMTP_LOG_* which
> specify the log name and message format for these messages. The default
> settings that write to the post log are:
>
> > # This will only be printed if there were no immediate smtp failures.
> > # Mutually exclusive with SMTP_LOG_REFUSED.
> > SMTP_LOG_SUCCESS = (
> >     'post',
> >     'post to %(listname)s from %(sender)s, size=%(size)d,
> > message-id=%(msg_message-id)s, success')
> >
> > # This will only be printed if there were any addresses which encountered an
> > # immediate smtp failure.  Mutually exclusive with SMTP_LOG_SUCCESS.
> > SMTP_LOG_REFUSED = (
> >     'post',
> >     'post to %(listname)s from %(sender)s, size=%(size)d,
> > message-id=%(msg_message-id)s, %(#refused)d failures')

I'm seeing the same in my Default.py (below) and nothing in the mm_cfg.py
settings that would overide it.

After I posted my email to this list yesterday, I restarted the qrunner
(mailman/bin/mailmanctl restart) and immediately the post log was getting
written to.

Today that log file has rotated ("post.1) and the new post log file was not
being written to -- until I restarted the qrunner again. As said, no problems
with mail delivery, and the other logs.