On 11/7/20 8:18 AM, Christian Stalberg via Mailman-Users wrote:
Ubuntu 20.04.1 LTS / apache 2.4.41 / postfix 3.4.13

I am following the installation guidance at
https://docs.mailman3.org/en/latest/install/virtualenv.html#setup-virtualenv

Question: where should I place the available
<https://gitlab.com/mailman/mailman-suite/tree/master> mailman-suite repo in
my filesystem?

I assume you are asking what your current working directory should be when you run the `git clone` command shown at <https://docs.mailman3.org/en/latest/install/virtualenv.html#setting-up-django-project>.

If you go back to <https://docs.mailman3.org/en/latest/install/virtualenv.html#virtualenv-setup>, you'll see that this is the /opt/mailman directory, although it really shouldn't matter as long as you are in the mailman-suite/mailman-suite_project/ directory when you run the various manage.py commands.